A new model to explain Universe expansion
Quantum Space - an Additional Consideration in Einstein's Equation
James Y. Ma, Ph.D.
Key Words: Einstein's equation, universe, mass-energy, source of entropy, quantum space, gravity, dark energy and time
Based on Einstein's equation, Mass can converts to Energy, we propose a hypothesis that when Mass converts to Energy, it also releases space, the released space occupies volume of space larger than the original Mass does. An additional consideration of space changing in Einstein's mass-energy equivalence formula E = m c 2 is proposed as follow:
E + n*qS = m c 2
We try to use this hypothesis to interpret several universe phenomena such as the Universe's expansion, Dark Energy, gravity wave, source of Entropy and Time.
We would like to propose a hypothesis that when Mass converts to Energy, it also releases space. An additional consideration of space changing in Einstein's mass-energy equivalence formula E = mc2 is proposed as follow:
E + n*qS = m c 2
qS= quantum Spacer, which is defined as minimum space with quantum mechanical behavior.
This equation demonstrates when Mass converts to Energy, it also releases a number of spacers, the released spacers occupy volume of space larger than the original Mass does. We name above hypothesis as Quantum Spacer Hypothesis (qS Hypothesis)
We propose qS Hypothesis with follow key points:
(1) qS (Quantum Spacer) can be released during Mass converted to Energy as demonstrated in this equation E + n*qS = m c 2
(2) qS layers each others forming a vast three dimension matrix, the matrix is in an uniform order, one qS disappearance by converting to Mass will change whole matrix uniform order, the change passes through whole matrix at speed of ~300kkm/s (approximate to speed of light).
(3) qS has at lease two status: qS+ and S-, qS exchanges between these two status of qS+ and qS-, as if it vibrates between two status, Vs is defined as of the qS status exchange between these two status, Vs = qS+ ↔ qS- .
(4) qS interact with each other, one qS status changing will change surrounding qS status at speed of ~300kkm/s, Vs pass through whole qS matrix at speed of ~300kkm/s.
(5) qS interacts with Mass in qS matrix, Vs apply itself on Mass.
(6) qS has tendency to "squeeze" out any Mass in qS matrix to keep qS matrix order.
We try to use this qS Hypothesis to interpret several universe phenomena such as: the Universe's continuing expansion and Dark Matter/Dark Energy, gravity and gravity wave, Entropy and its source as well as time in following paragraphs.
Aug. 21, 2017
If you have interest, please contact author at firstname.lastname@example.org
all rights reserved